FOOTBALLCITIES

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

Facebook square blue small

LONDON WEST

 

Things to Do:

 

Hampton Court Palace:

The medieval manor house was taken over by Thomas Wolsey in 1515 who started work converting same to a Palace. In 1529, Henry VIII took over the building as his own and George III abandoned the building leaving it for Victoria to open the gardens and apartments to the public. The attraction, which includes the world famous maze, is open until 4.30pm in winter and the admission price for adults is just under £20 and just under £10 for children. There are four shops and four cafes to enjoy.

There is a train from Waterloo to Hampton Court Station and buses run from Kingston town centre. There is  limited parking in the vicinity. For travel information visit Transport for London web site. For ticket information about the Palace check out the official web site or call 0844 482 7799.

 

Victoria and Albert Museum:

Is the world renowned museum for Art and Design. There are a large variety of halls and galleries and exhibitions are changed regularly. Located on Cromwell Road, SW7 2RL entrance is free and open until 17.45 daily. The nearest underground station is South Kensington on the Circle and District Lines and buses 14, 74 and 414 stop close by. Full travel information can be found at Travel for London web site. There is a shop and a café for refreshments.

 

Kensington Palace:

This Palace has seen a great amount of Royal history. Queen Victoria was living here when told she had become Queen and more recently Princess Margaret, Princess Diana and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have lived in the Royal apartments. The Palace and gardens are open daily until 6pm and tickets cost £17.50 for adults and children go free. There are two cafes and two shops for visitors use.

Located on Kensington Road the nearest underground stations are High Street Kensington on Circle/District Lines and Queensway or Notting Hill Gate on the Central Line. An alternative is buses to Bayswater Road or Kensington High Street. Full details for travel can be obtained from Transport for London.

 

Science Museum:

Located on Exhibition Road, SW7 2DD, this is another of London’s free museums. The museum traces the history of industry and inventions and covers such areas as communications, computers, television, medicine, mining etc. The nearest underground station is South Kensington on the Circle/District Lines. Buses stop at this station and also at the Royal Albert Hall on Kensington Gore. Travel information available at Transport for London web site. The museum’s email address is info@sciencemuseum.ac.uk.

 

Syon House and Park:

The property started out as an Abbey but after the dissolution of the monasteries was taken over by the Duke of Somerset. The corpse of Henry VIII was rested at Syon on its way from London to Windsor for burial. The House and Park was then later inherited by the 1st Duke of Northumberland and has remained in that family’s hands ever since.

Visitors have much to see including the Great Hall, Long Gallery, Red Drawing Room and Inner Courtyard.

The estate lies between the River Thames and A315 in Brentford and satnav is TW7 6AZ which takes you to the entrance at Park Road, Isleworth.

The nearest underground stations are Gunnersbury on the District Line, Ealing Broadway on the Central Line and Boston Manor on the Piccadilly Line. From these stations buses 237, 267, E2 or E8 need to be taken to be dropped off in vicinity of property. Tickets are £12 for adults and £5 for children.

Due to mixed opening days contact 020 8560 0882 for full visitor information.

 

Natural History Museum:

Located on Cromwell Road SW7 5BD this is the third major museum in Kensington. There are multi areas of galleries and exhibits in the building including Dinosaurs, Mammals, Evolution, Darwin Centre etc. and there are cafes, a restaurant and a shop.

Entrance is free and details regarding public transport are as Science Museum above.

 

Wembley Stadium:

This is the premier football stadium in England and is home to the English football team. The majority of international matches, FA Cup semi-finals and final, League Cup, Charity Shield and League play off finals are played here. Tours lasting 75 minutes can be taken and cost £19 for adults and £11 for children, plus some concessions, can be bought by calling 0800 169 9933.

The best way to get to the stadium is by public transport. You can take the underground to Wembley Park Station using Jubilee and Metropolitan Lines and to Wembley Central Station using the Bakerloo Line. Alternatively mainline operator Chiltern Railways run from Marylebone Station, in central London, to Wembley Stadium Station.

Local buses 18, 83, 92 and 224 serve the stadium. The Transport for London web site should be consulted for all public travel information.

Road travel should be avoided but information can be found on the Stadium’s official web site.

 

Shopping:

 

West London possesses some of the most exclusive retail areas in the world.

Knightsbridge and Brompton Road, which lead on from Piccadilly and Hyde Park Corner, contain both Harrods and Harvey Nicholls, world renowned stores. South from Knightsbridge Underground Station is Sloane Street which is home to shops selling the products of the leading designers from across the globe.

Sloane Street merges with Sloane Square and then King’s Road, Chelsea, which is a mecca for those who like to frequent boutiques and specialist home products shops. Sitting proudly amongst these up market emporia is Peter Jones, the classy art deco department store, part of the John Lewis Group.

In Shepherd’s Bush, the retail developers Westfield have a 380 store shopping mall which is anchored by Debenhams and House of Fraser and also has a good food court and cinema complex.

Notting Hill, with Portobello Road market, and Fulham Road are also interesting shopping districts.

 

 

FOOTBALLL CLUBS:

 

BRENTFORD

 

Introduction:

 

The football club is located in the London Borough of Hounslow, which is an outer London Borough with a small boundary adjacent to the north bank of the River Thames. The current population is 254,900.

 

Transport in the Borough:

 

Buses:

Currently there are just over 45 bus routes that operate within or through the Borough, plus two night buses from central London. Local areas connected are Kingston, Twickenham, Shepherd’s Bush, Staines, Southall and Heathrow Airport.

 

Underground:

Hounslow Central, Hounslow East, Hounslow West and Osterley are all served by the Piccadilly Line which runs from Cockfosters to Heathrow/Uxbridge. The district of Hatton which lies in both Hounslow and Hillingdon Boroughs is served by Hatton Cross tube station, also on the Piccadilly Line.

 

Road:

The main roads in Hounslow generally run east to west. At the north side the M4 from west London passes through to Heathrow Airport, Reading, Bristol and South Wales. Just south of the M4 the A4 runs from Brentford to Heathrow, Reading, Bath and Bristol.

At Cranford, just east of Heathrow, the A4 road splits forming the Great South West Road which leads to Staines and M25 (junction 13).

On the very south boundary of Hounslow the A316 from Richmond turns into the M3, which leads to Guildford, Winchester and Southampton.

 

Railway:

South West Trains stations in the Borough are Brentford, Syon Lane, Isleworth and Hounslow, which is a commuter loop line, lying on the Waterloo to Windsor route.

.

Air:

Heathrow Airport lies on the western boundary of Hounslow and is accessed by Underground, Bus or taxi.

Gatwick can be reached by using the M25/M23 motorways.

 

Taxis:

Seven taxi firms operate within the Borough and local area.

 

Stadium: Griffin Park. Braemar Road. Brentford. TW8 0NT

 

Founded: 1889

                                                 

Joined League: 1920

 

Chairman: Greg Dyke

                       

Manager: Thomas Frank

 

Current League: Championship

 

Phone Number: 0845 3456 442

 

Email: enquiries@brentfordfc.co.uk

 

Brief History:

 

Formed in 1889 in the Oxford and Cambridge Pub near Kew Bridge, the club played in local cup competitions until joining the Southern League and turning professional in 1899. They moved into their new home, Griffin Park, in 1904. After promotions and relegations in this League the club was elected into the Third Division of the Football League in 1920.

 

The club had a good Cup run in 1927, then in season 1929/30 they created a 21 win home record. In 1932/33 the Bees won the Division 3 South title and two seasons later the Second Division winner’s trophy was theirs. The first season in the top flight saw them reach the dizzy height of 5th in front of average gates of 25,000. Remaining in the top flight until WW2, post war was not so kind, with relegation in 1946/47. Then seven years later it was back to Division 3 South. It got worse with relegation to Division 4 in 1962 but they bounced straight back the following season, when they scored 98 goals.

 

From this point the club’s fortunes did not change much. The club generally bounced between the bottom two divisions with the odd appearance in the second tier and a few minor cup successes.

 

In 2006 the Bees became the first London club to be owned by the fans. Slowly, things improved as they climbed the Leagues resulting in the club being promoted to the Championship in 2014 and reaching the Premiership play offs in 2015. Currently there are plans prepared for a new stadium within the Brentford area and the club is still playing in the Championship.   .

                                 

Match Day:

 

Tickets:

Away fans should approach their own club regarding tickets.

Brentford fans can purchase tickets for the New Road and Braemar Road stands and the Ealing Road Terrace.

For availability and purchase information the ticket office phone number is 0845 3456 442 and email address:-  tickets@brentfordfc.co.uk

 

Transport:

 

Bus:

Being located close to Brentford station the buses serving the ground stop at the station, as follows:

Route 65, arrives from Kingston and Richmond to the south and Ealing Broadway from the north.

Route 195 arrives from Uxbridge, Hayes and Southall.

Route 235 arrives from Sunbury and Hounslow centre.

Route E2 arrives from Ruislip and Ealing Broadway.

Route E8 arrives from Ealing Broadway and Hanwell.

Route H91 arrives from Hammersmith in the east and West Hounslow and Osterley in the west.

Timetables are available from Transport for London.

 

Rail:

Brentford station lies on the Waterloo/Clapham Junction to Windsor line.

 

Car:

Check out “Road” above for driving to Brentford.

 

Stadium:

 

Home of the Bees since 1904, Griffin Park is unique amongst football grounds by having a pub located in every corner.

 

The four stands are Braemar, a two storey structure which houses the changing rooms, offices and supporter’s bar. This stand is for home fans.

 

New Road stand (now named Bill Axbey Stand) is single tiered and houses the dugouts and the Family area.

 

Ealing Road stand (Bias Stand) is also single tiered and a home terrace and finally the Brook Road stand is two tiered and houses the away fans. These fans have a refreshment area which sells usual fare of pies, hot dogs and burgers. The four pubs in the corners are opened for fans with the New Inn the favoured one for away fans. There is also a club shop.

 

There is planning permission for a new 20,000 stadium, two miles from the current location.

 

 

CHELSEA

 

Introduction:

 

The football club is based in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham which is an inner London Borough and lies on the north bank of the River Thames. This is the only Borough in the country that is home to three different football clubs. The current population is 182,400.

 

Transport in the Borough:

 

Buses:

About 45 bus routes run through the Borough, serving the Borough itself and local surrounding areas. Other than central London, buses connect to Clapham, Putney, Twickenham, Willesden, Southall and Uxbidge. There are also five night buses running from central London.

Full timetables and information are available at Transport for London.

 

Underground:

Ten stations serve the Borough:-

Hammersmith on the District, Hammersmith & City and Piccadilly lines.

Fulham Broadway on the District Line.

Shepherd’s Bush on the Central Line.

Earl’s Court on the District and Piccadilly Lines.

White City on the Central and Hammersmith & City Lines.

Ravenscourt Park on the District Line.

East Acton on the Central Line.

Parson’s Green on the District Line.

Latimer Road on the Hammersmith & City Line.

Barons Court on the District and Piccadilly Lines.

 

Road:

The main road through the Borough is the A4 from Oxford Circus through to Reading, Bath and Bristol.

Also running east to west is the A40 from Marylebone/ Paddington which eventually becomes the M40 to Oxford and Birmingham.

The main south to north road, the A3320, runs from the Thames through Earls Court and on to the A40.

 

Railway:

The only mainline route is the Southern service from Clapham Junction to Watford Junction via Imperial Wharf, West Brompton and Kensington Olympia which lie in the Borough.

 

Air:

Heathrow Airport lies west of the Borough and is accessed via the A4 or by the Piccadilly underground line. Gatwick can be accessed by the Southern Rail Service via Clapham Junction.

 

Taxis:

Ten companies run services in Hammersmith and Fulham.

 

Stadium: Stamford Bridge. Fulham Road. London. SW6 1HS  

 

Founded: 1905  

                                               

Joined League: 1905

 

Chairman: Bruce Buck

                             

Manager: Maurizio Sarri

 

Current League: Premier

 

Phone Number: 0207 958 2190

 

Email: see official web site

 

Brief History:

 

Chelsea were formed to compete in the Football League. Initially they applied to join the Southern League, but were rejected. They then turned to the Football League and were surprisingly accepted to join Division 2, thus being formed and entering League in same year.

 

After two seasons the club was promoted to Division One where they remained until 1910 when they were relegated but promoted again in 1912. They were then relegated and promoted again pre WW2. During this period the Blues had been runners up once and reached the semi finals three times in the FA Cup.

 

Post war the club ambled along in the top flight and then, under Ted Drake, won the League Championship in 1955, which was followed by winning the Charity Shield the following season. Seven years later they were relegated again but bounced back at the first attempt. Then in 1965 the first major cup win, the League Cup followed by their first FA Cup win in 1970.

 

This win in turn led to European football and the European Cup Winners Cup was picked up the next season. In the League the club was to experience more relegations and promotions between 1975 and 1989. From this last promotion the fortunes of the club took off with multiple League and Premier League Championships and domestic and European cup success.

 

To achieve all this success it meant big personalities were employed by The Blues. The ownership passed from Ken Bates to Roman Abromavich and managers including Ruud Gullit and Jose Mourinho contributed enormously to the emergence of the club to a super club. The club is currently playing in the Premier League.

The club gained a place in Europa League at end of 2017/18 season and also won the 2018 FA Cup by beating Manchester United in the final.

 

Honours:

 

League Champions:

1955.  2005.  2006.  2010.  2015. 2017

 

FA Cup Winners

1970.  1997.  2000.  2007.  2009.  2010.  2012. 2018.

 

League Cup Winners:

1965.  1998.  2005.  2015.

 

Charity Shield Winners:

1955.  2000.  2005.  2009.

 

European Cup:

2012.

 

Cup Winners Cup:

1971.  1998.

 

Europa Cup:

2013.

 

UEFA Super Cup:

1998.

 

Match Day:

 

Tickets:

Away fans should contact their own clubs regarding tickets.

Generally tickets are put on sale 6 weeks before a home match. Initially members and season ticket holders have first opportunity and then they are put on general sale three weeks later. The ticket office can be contacted by phoning 0871 984 1905 or by email by using the official web site.

 

Transport:

 

Bus:

Routes 14, 211 and 414 stop outside the stadium and routes 11, 22, 28, 295 and C3 stop nearby in Fulham Broadway. Full details available from Transport for London web site.

 

Underground:

The nearest tube station is Fulham Broadway on the District Line which is 400 metres from the ground.

 

Rail:

Trains from Clapham Junction to Watford Junction stop at West Brompton, a ten minute walk, and Imperial Wharf, a fifteen minute walk away.

 

Car:

There is no parking at Stamford Bridge, so public transport should be used.

 

Stadium:

Stamford Bridge was built in 1877 and taken over by Chelsea in 1905. This is the only ground the club has occupied during its history. The current capacity is 41,798 but in the past a record attendance of 82,905 was achieved in 1935. It has been a venue for England Internationals and FA Cup finals and Charity Shield matches.

 

Various locations have been mooted to which the club could relocate but this is probably not an option in the short term. The four stands are as follows:

 

Matthew Harding Stand is a two storey structure on the north boundary. This is occupied by home fans.

 

East Stand is three tiered and contains the dressing rooms, dug outs, executive suites etc. and is for home fans.

 

Shed End was the traditional standing area for the clubs vocal fans until it was redeveloped into an all seater stand. Half of the stand is allocated to away fans and the Centenary Museum and Memorial Wall are also located here.

 

West Stand. With a capacity of 13,500 this is The Bridge’s largest stand. This is the first stand seen as you enter the site of the stadium and contains six hospitality suites, all named after club legends.

 

The stadium also contains a super store and tours of the ground can be booked. Contact the club for further information.

 

The refreshment areas for away fans are modern, contain TVs, and sell a good selection of, if pricey, food and drink. Local pubs are generally for home fans and so it is suggested that bars in Earls Court or King’s Road areas are better suited for away fans.

 

FULHAM

 

Introduction:

 

The football club is based in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham which is an inner London Borough and lies on the north bank of the River Thames. The current population is 182,400.

 

Transport in the Borough:

see Chelsea above for Borough transport.

 

Stadium: Craven Cottage. Stevenage Road. London. SW6 6HH

 

Founded: 1879

                                                 

Joined League:1907

 

Chairman: Shahid Khan    

                       

Manager: Claudio Ranieri

 

Current League: Championship

 

Phone Number: 0843 208 1222

 

Email: enquiries@fulhamfc.com

 

Fans Forum:  www.friendsoffulham.com

 

 

Brief History:-

 

Starting out as Fulham St. Andrew’s Church in 1879 the club changed its name to Fulham in 1889 and moved into Craven Cottage in 1896.

 

After turning professional in 1898 and then joining the Southern League, the club was promoted to the Football League in 1907.

 

They reached the FA Cup semi finals in their first League season. The club passed through the First World War and Second World War in the Second Division and then got promoted to the top level in 1950. Relegation in 1952 and promotion again in 1959 then saw a nine year run at the top. Yet another relegation in 1970 was followed by an FA Cup final against fellow London club, West Ham United, in 1975.  Although it ended in defeat the close result of 1-2 was a good moment for the team, captained by Alan Mullery. Sadly, instead of the next move being promotion the club were relegated to the third level and continued to swing between Level 2 and Level 3 for a number of seasons. The next move was worse when the club dropped to the bottom flight and were lying 91st out of 92 clubs, in March 1996.

 

After Al Fayed took over the club in 1997, the team, remarkably, got to the Premier League in 2001. The first season saw a respectable 13th followed by a place in the Intoto Cup, which they won and then a crack at the UEFA Cup, when they got to the third round. In 2002 the club ground shared with QPR whilst Craven Cottage was turned into an all seater stadium and they returned in 2004, their 125th birthday year. These were now halcyon days as the club achieved a ninth place in the Premier League and then a seventh place in 2009 which led to a place in the UEFA Europa League. To everyone’s amazement they beat Shakhtar Donetsk, Juventus, Vil Wolfsburg and Hamburger SV before being beaten by Atletico Madrid in the final.

 

After a couple more decent years in the top flight the club plummeted to relegation in 2014.

However, on May 26th 1918, Fulham beat Aston Villa 1-0 at Wembley to go back to the Premier League.

 

Match Day:

 

Tickets:

Away fans should consult their own clubs regarding tickets.

For information about tickets the following methods can be used:-

Telephone 0843 208 1234, Club web site, or by visiting ticket office at Craven Cottage, which is open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm.

 

Transport:

 

Bus:

One bus route, the 424, actually reaches Craven Cottage. This bus runs from Putney Heath, via Putney, Wandsworth Bridge (north) and Fulham Broadway to the ground.

 

Underground:

The nearest station is Putney Bridge on the District Line which is a 10-20 minute walk to the ground. This line connects to Paddington and Victoria Stations direct and King’s Cross, Euston and Liverpool Street with changes. Two other stations on the District Line, Fulham Broadway and Parson’s Green are each 20-40 minutes’ walk away.

Hammersmith which lies on the District/Circle and Hammersmith & City lines is also a 20-40 minute walk.

 

Rail:

The nearest mainline station is Putney on the south side of the Thames.

Although a 17-35 minute walk, you do pass convenient shops and ATMs. The station is served by South West Trains from Waterloo and Clapham Junction.

You can take bus 424 from Putney.

 

Car:

There is no parking provision at the ground or surrounding streets.

 

Stadium:

After a number of different grounds, Fulham settled into Craven Cottage in 1896, a stadium in an enviable position right next to the River Thames. The Hammersmith End, the north side of the ground, is the traditional stand for the vocal home fans. The Putney End, to the south side of the stadium is where away and neutral fans are housed. This is where the electronic scoreboard is hung and in the corner, by the river, is the only tree that sits in an English League football ground. The Riverside Stand lies next to the river and houses the wealthier fans in executive boxes. In, or near, the stand are a restaurant and two cafes. Finally, the Johnny Haynes Stand is Grade II listed and is the oldest stand in the Football League. The stand was designed by the incomparable Archibald Leitch and houses the ticket office and the club shop. Family enclosures are placed at each end of the stand.

 

The famous Cottage Pavilion was built to accommodate the changing rooms.

 

Refreshment outlets for away fans are reasonably priced with a good range of food and drink. Outside of the ground are the usual burger vans, and pubs are a ten minute, or so, walk away.

Plans are afoot to redevelop the ground.

 

 

QUEENS PARK RANGERS

 

Introduction:

 

The football club is based in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham which is an inner London Borough and lies on the north bank of the River Thames. The current population is 182,400.

 

Transport in the Borough:

see Chelsea above for Borough transport.

 

Stadium: Loftus Road. South Africa Road. London. W12 7PJ  

 

Founded: 1882    

                                             

Joined League: 1920

 

Chairman: Tony Fernandes

                     

Manager: Steve McClaren

 

Current League: Championship

 

Phone Number: 020 8743 0262

 

Email: see official web site

 

Brief History:

 

Formed in 1882 as St. Judes they merged with Christ Church Rangers in 1886 and because of the area many of them lived in, Queen’s Park, They thus became Queen’s Park Rangers.

 

The club played at multi grounds in West London playing in various Leagues and Cups and entered the FA Cup in season 1894/95. The club turned professional in 1898 and joined the Southern League the following year. Further seasons with yet more ground moving saw the club win the Southern League title in 1908 which entitled them to compete in the first ever Charity Shield. This match was against Manchester United, which QPR lost 0-4 in a replay after an initial 1-1 draw.

 

In 1920 the club joined the Football League in Division 3. The club remained in this League up to the Second World War but on the way they changed their strip to blue and white hoops in 1926/7 and moved to Loftus Road in 1933/4. Post war, after a couple of good FA Cup campaigns, they won promotion to Division 2 in 1948. After four years they were back in Division 3 South where they spent the next fifteen years. After signing Rodney Marsh promotion was gained back to Division 2 in 1967, which was followed by promotion to top flight in 1968. Sadly after taking 48 years to achieve this, they were relegated after one season.

 

Then in 1973 they were promoted back to the top flight. In April 1977 a record attendance of 35,353 was achieved and in 1976 the club finished second in the top flight. This saw the club qualify for the UEFA Cup and they managed to reach the quarter finals.

 

From this point on the club yo-yoed between the two top tiers. This successful period in the club’s history also saw Loftus Road transformed into a four stand all seater stadium. In 1992, by finishing 11th in Division One, the team became inaugural members of the Premier League. Yet more promotions and relegations, including a short spell in the third tier again. The roller coaster continued with promotion in 2012, relegation in 2013, promotion in 2014 and relegation in 2015.

 

The club is currently playing in the Championship.

 

Honours:

 

League Cup Winners

1967.  

 

Match Day

 

Tickets:

Away fans should check with their own clubs regarding tickets.

The on line ticket office is open 10am to 10pm seven days a week. Alternatively, availability and further information can be obtained by phoning 08444 777 007 or calling at the ticket office at the stadium between 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday or from 9am on Saturdays.

 

Transport:

 

Bus:

Route 283 from Barnes to East Acton passes the end of South Africa Road. Alternatively routes 72 (Putney Heath to East Acton), 95 (Southall to Shepherd’s Bush) or 220 (Wandsworth to Willesden Junction) stop at White City Station.

 

Underground:

A number of stations are within a 5 to 15 minute walk to the stadium:- White City and Shepherd’s Bush on the Central Line and Wood Lane and Shepherd’s Bush Market on the Hammersmith & City Line.

 

Rail:

Overground trains running from Clapham Junction to Watford Junction stop at Shepherd’s Bush.

 

Car:

Any parking is on street and special attention to be made to signage. From the north take the M1 onto the A406 until Hanger Lane where you take the A40 to White City.

From the east take the A40(M) Westway to White City. From the south follow A3 to Hammersmith and then take A219 to Shepherd’s Bush then White City (Wood Lane). Use the M4 from the west to Chiswick then follow the A315/A402 to Shepherd’s Bush then onto Wood Lane.

 

Stadium:

 

Home to QPR since 1917, the ground was the first to install an artificial pitch which lasted from 1981 to 1988. It is a very compact stadium with a capacity of 18,439 and all stands except Ellerslie Road Stand are two tiered, with the fans being close to the pitch.

 

The South Africa Road Stand is the biggest and holds the dug outs, changing rooms, offices, shop and executive boxes. The Loft is where the members and season ticket holders sit and it contains “The Blue and White” members bar. It is also the location for the scoreboard. The Ellerslie Road Stand is single tiered, where the noisy home fans congregate, creating the best atmosphere. Finally, the School Road End is where away fans are housed.

 

Food and drink are available in the ground. If a pre or post match drink is sought then the Shepherd’s Bush area is best for away fans.

 

 

 

 

 

SCAN0269

BREAKFAST       LUNCH        DINNER

 

BILL'S RESTAURANT

 

Ariel Way, Westfield, White City,

W12 7GB

 

 020 8749 5537